【Sonnet Technologies】SF3 Series - RED Mini-Mag Thunderbolt Pro Card Reader
- RED-Approved Dual MINI-MAG Card Reader
- Offloads 2 Cards over a Single TB3 Cable
- Daisy-Chains 3 Units for 6-Card Workflow
- Works with Mac, Windows, and Linux
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
The SF3 Series RED MINI-MAG Card Reader from Sonnet offloads up to two RED MINI-MAG media cards at the same time over a single Thunderbolt 3 port. The ingest speed is up to a very fast 1060 Mb/s from each card. The reader has two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports, the second one for daisy-chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices or a total of three RED MINI-MAG Card Readers. The Card Reader has a robust aluminum and stackable design, so you can daisy-chain three units in the same footprint and offload six cards at the same time over a single Thunderbolt 3 cable.
The dual card reader is RED-approved and provides an efficient solution at a time when capture resolutions and file sizes are constantly increasing. Thanks to its portable and durable design, it can be used in the studio or on location to offload to any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Thunderbolt 3 support. Also, two units can be rack-mounted side by side in a 1 RU rack via dedicated threaded mounting points on the bottom of each. For those with older Macs, the Thunderbolt 3 connections are backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt if you use an optional Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
The RED MINI-MAG Card Reader also includes 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 support. This allows you to connect a USB device to the second Thunderbolt port using the proper cable or adapter, sold separately. Furthermore, the Card Reader provides full support for connecting 4K and 5K 60 Hz displays. One 4K monitor is directly supported. Two 4K monitors require either a 4K monitor with multi-stream transport support (DisplayPort out) or a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter. A 5K monitor requires a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter. For connected devices requiring extra power, 15W is provided to bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 peripherals, such as the SF3 Series CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader.
- Offloads two RED MINI-MAG cards at the same time over a single Thunderbolt 3 port to any supporting Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (see Specs tab)
- Two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports—the second one allows daisy-chaining up to three units in total and offloading six MINI-MAG cards over a single cable; otherwise, up to five
- additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices can be daisy-chained
- Robust aluminum, stackable design allows setting up in a small footprint on location or in the studio; also, two units can be rack-mounted in a 1 RU space via dedicated
- mounting threads
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt with the proper adapters (see above or Specs tab)
- 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 4K/5K 60 Hz monitor support (optional adapters are required in certain cases; see more details above)
Sonnet SF3-2RMM Specification
|Supported Media||2 x RED MINI-MAG|
|Interface||2 x Thunderbolt 3 Ports|
Mac with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt Port with Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter + Thunderbolt Cable (Both Sold Separately)
macOS Catalina Compatible
Windows-Based Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition Version 1809 or Greater)
Linux Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Linux Kernel 5.0+
|Power Adapter||Universal 60 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||5.75 x 6.1 x 1.4" / 14.5 x 15.5 x 3.6 cm|
- Sonnet SF3 Series RED MINI-MAG Card Reader with Thunderbolt 3
- Power Adapter
- Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Cable (1.6')
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty