【Sonnet Technologies】Presto Dual-port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe Card
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Works in Thunderbolt Expansion Systems
(like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Optimized for Maximum Performance Over Thunderbolt
- Connection Flexibility
- Simple Setup
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity (Installs directly into a PCIe slot)
- Compatible with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Adds 10GbE Connectivity to Mac Pro Towers, Windows PCs, or Linux® Servers—Powerfully simple way to add high-performance 10GbE connectivity to your computer with PCIe slots
- Optimized for Thunderbolt™—Ideal for use in Sonnet’s Echo™ Express and xMac™ Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems
- Connection Flexibility—Choose between two short-range or two long-range SFP+ optical transceivers (sold separately), two RJ45 SFP+ copper transceivers (sold separately), or two SFP+-terminated “Direct Attach” twinax copper cables (sold separately) to connect the Presto card to your network or storage
- Simple Setup—Low-profile x8 PCI Express® 2.0 card installs into an available slot, and after a simple driver installation, configures through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
- Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain
Ultra-Fast 10 Gb/s Network Connection
With increasing demands for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, and with specialized applications such as HD video editing using high-performance shared storage systems, it’s no wonder that 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) use has skyrocketed—this high-speed cabled networking standard offers ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the common wired network connection included with most computers today. Sonnet offers a powerfully simple way to add dual-port 10GbE connectivity to your Mac Pro® tower, Windows® PC, or Linux® server—the Presto™ 10GbE SFP+.
Simple Set-Up. High-Performance Computing.
The Presto 10GbE SFP+ dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express 2.0 adapter card enables you to connect your computer to high-speed infrastructure and storage without stepping down in speed. Setup is simple—after installing the low-profile card into an available x8 or x16 PCIe slot in your computer, just download and install a driver, connect to the switch or device’s 10GbE port via LC optical cables (SFP+ optical transceivers and optical cables sold separately), CAT-6 or CAT-6A copper cables (RJ45 SFP+ copper transceivers and cables sold separately), or direct attach Twinax copper cables (sold separately), and then configure the card through macOS® Network control panel or Windows Device Manager. This Sonnet solution is perfect for high-performance computing where low latency, high bandwidth, and low CPU overhead are required.
Its increased throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization are achieved through functions such as support for flow control, 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory; and stateless offloads such as TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum off2loading, enabling your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place. With its dual ports, this Sonnet adapter supports transparent failover to keep your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails, and it also supports link aggregation (teaming) for increased throughput!
Flexibility of SFP+ Transceiver Choices
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately)—a
short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module, part number G10E-SFP-T (Cat 6A cable up to 100 meters). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
Optimized for Thunderbolt
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe slot? Presto 10GbE SFP+ is ideal for use in one of Sonnet’s Echo Express or xMac Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems—the combo enables you to add ultra-fast 10GbE network connections to any Mac® or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 2 port.
Sonnet Technologies Presto Dual-port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe Card Specification
Mac Pro® 3,1, 4,1, 5,1 or 7,1 (2019)
PC desktop or server
Thunderbolt expansion system
OS X 10.8.5+
macOS Ventura compatible
64-bit editions of Windows 11, 10; Server 2022, 2019, 2016
- RHEL 8.5/8.4
- SLES 15 SP3, 12 SP5
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS
VMWare, ESXi 8,7
|Thunderbolt Compatibility||Mac (Intel®) or PC via a Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion System
Mac (M1) not currently compatible. See Big Sur Compatibility for status.
Low-profile PCIe computer card
|Transceiver Interface Type||SFP+|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express v2.0, x8|
|Network||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Link Aggregation (Teaming)||Supported|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 15872 bytes (jumbo frames)|
|Advanced Features||Flow control support
MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
Wake-on-LAN not supported
|Stateless Offloads||TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading
TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
LRO (Large Receive Offload)
- Presto 10GbE Server 2-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card
- Two mounting brackets
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty