【Sonnet Technologies】DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 and M2 Macs
Display Adapter Features DisplayLink Technology and Two HDMI Ports
- Ideal DisplayPort Connection Solution to Connect Two 4K Displays to M1 and M2 Macs
- Also Connects Two 4K Displays to M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Macs; Intel-based Mac and Windows Computers*
- Connect to a Thunderbolt or USB Port (Includes a USB-A Female to USB-C Male Adapter) on Your Computer
- Expands Your Onscreen Work and Play Area
- Easy Setup. Bus Powered.
- Use with Thunderbolt Hubs
- Supports Other Resolutions (1080p and Lower Resolution Displays at 60Hz)
- Supports Audio Out Without Additional Cables
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 and M2 Macs and Other Mac/Windows Computers
Apple® M1 and M2 Mac® computers offer outstanding overall performance but have a limit to the number of external displays you can connect to them. If you’re using an M1 MacBook Air® or MacBook Pro®, that number is one. Featuring DisplayLink technology, Sonnet’s DisplayLink™ Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 Macs beats the limit, enabling you to connect two 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz HDMI displays to a single port on your computer.
Efficiency Booster – Expand Your Applications Workspace
Perfect for use with productivity software such as Microsoft® Office, this Sonnet adapter enables you to work more efficiently by expanding your workspace. Whether you need to open multiple applications on their own screens, edit code or view a spreadsheet in detail on a large display, or mirror your notebook’s display on a larger monitor, the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 Macs makes it possible.
Go Full Screen – Browse the Web, Watch Videos
Even when you’re not using productivity software, your notebook’s screen can constrain your view. Go big—the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 and M2 Macs enables you to connect your computer to your large monitor or big screen TV to browse the web and watch videos on YouTube and other content(1) at a distance.
Not Just for 4K Displays – Supports Full HD (1080p) Displays and Audio Out
While the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 and M2 Macs supports two monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840 x 2160), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x1080) @ 60Hz — this makes it great for use for different home and work applications. Because audio support is built into the Sonnet adapter, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from connected displays.
Designed for M1 Macs and Supports Intel®-based Mac or Windows Computers
Sonnet's DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter is ideal for M1 and Macs, and Intel®-based Mac or Windows computers with USB 3 or USB-C interfaces. Although the adapter is compatible with all Macs running macOS 10.15+, and all PCs running Windows 11 or 10, Sonnet recommends Sonnet's Thunderbolt Dual HDMI Adapter for Mac or Windows computers with Thunderbolt 4 or 3 interfaces.
*Got a M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, or Mac or Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports? – Check out Sonnet's Thunderbolt Dual HDMI Adapter for optimal performance over Thunderbolt.
Sonnet Technologies DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M1 and M2 Macs Specification
Macs support two 4K monitors with one adapter
Macs support four 4K monitors with two adapters
(except Intel and M1 MacBook Air, and 13" MacBook Pro with only two Thunderbolt ports)
macOS Ventura compatible
|Display Rotation Support||
M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Macs require macOS 12+
Intel Macs require macOS 11+
|Closed Clamshell Support||
M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Macs compatible with all versions of supported macOS
Intel Macs require macOS 12+
|Windows Compatibility||Windows computers support two 4K monitors with one adapter
Windows computers support four 4K monitors with two adapters
Windows 11 and 10
|Ubuntu Compatibility||Ubuntu 20.04|
|Application Compatibility||Suitable for productivity applications and videos
Not recommended for gaming or applications that require a dedicated GPU
|Bus Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|External Connectors||Two HDMI
USB 3 captive cable
|Supported Resolutions||4K @ 60Hz
1440p @ 144Hz
1080p @ 144Hz
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 in. (60 x 80 x 15 mm)|
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M2 and M1 Macs (with captive 0.34-meter USB-A cable)
- USB-C male to USB-A female adapter
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty