【Magewell】Ultra Encode SDI HD Streaming Encoder
- Single-Channel HD Streaming Encoder
- Supports SDI Video Input up to 2048x1080 60fps
- SD/HD/3G-SDI Loop Output
- Input audio from 3.5 mm LINE IN
- Support RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/HLS (push)
- Support NDI|HX2/SRT Caller/SRT Listener
- Support TS over UDP/RTP streaming protocols
- Support TVU ISSP streaming protocols
- Dual stream encoding
- Natively support streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
- Multi-streaming to various video platforms simultaneously
- Natively support streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Flexible & Affordable Encoding Solution
Ultra Encode HDMI/SDI universal live media encoders offer systems integrators, streaming professionals, and OEM partners a flexible and affordable encoding solution for applications including live streaming, AV over IP, remote contribution, IP production workflows and much more. They support high-quality H.264, H.265 (HEVC) and NDI®|HX encoding and multiple streaming protocols with wired or wireless network connectivity.
Ultra Encode HDMI/SDI supports live streaming in protocols including RTMP, RTMPS, HLS and more at bitrates up to 16Mbps, with configurable presets for easy streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube. Some protocols can be streamed to multiple destinations simultaneously.
Production, Contribution & Monitoring
In addition to mainstream streaming protocols, Ultra Encode HDMI/SDI supports NewTek’s NDI®|HX technology for IP production workflows and the Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol (developed and open-sourced by Haivision) for robust delivery of H.264/H.265 streams over unpredictable networks such as the Internet. The encoder can be camera-mounted for easy remote contribution, while bandwidth-efficient NDI®|HX streams can be sent over wireless networks to multiple receivers, simplifying on-site production and monitoring workflows.
AV over IP
Ultra Encode HDMI/SDI can be combined with our Pro Convert decoders to form flexible AV over IP infrastructures leveraging NDI®|HX and SRT technology. The devices can be configured and controlled through an intuitive Web GUI or HTTP-based APIs, providing systems integrators with exceptional deployment and integration flexibility.
Magewell Ultra Encode SDI Specification
|Input Features||Max input & loop-through signal: 2048x1080 60fps
Supported inputs include:
- 2048x1080p/2048x1080i/ 1920x1080p/1920x1080i 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/ 47.95/48/50/59.94/60
- 1280x720p 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 720x576 25p/50i (PAL SD)
- 720x480 29.97p/59.94i (NTSC SD)
Input & loopthrough 16-Channel SDI embedded audio
Input Audio from 3.5 mm LINE IN
SD/HD/3G BNC input & loopthrough
SD (ST 259)/HD (ST 292)/3Ga (ST 425)/3Gb (ST 425)/3Gb-DL(ST 425)/3Gb-DS(ST 425) standards
|Encoding Features||Dual stream encoding: main stream and sub stream
- Main Stream - 16Mbps
- Sub Stream - 2Mbps
- HD: 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1440x1080, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x800, 1280x720, 1024x768
- SD: 960x540, 800x600, 768x576, 720x576, 720x540, 640x480, 640x360, 480x360, 480x270
Supported frame rates: 60/59.94/50/30/ 29.97/25/24/15/10/5fps
H.264/H.265 (HEVC) supports system timecode or RP–188 timecode for SEI Message setting
H.264/H.265 (HEVC) supports native CEA–608/608 over 708 captions
Encoding 2-channel AAC audio at 48kHz, 16-bit
Supported audio bitrates: 256/192/128/96/64/48/ 32/16 kbps
Extracting audio from SDI signal and output through LINE OUT
Encoding videos after de-interlacing
H.265 (HEVC) SEI message supports carrying interlacing signal mark
|Streaming Features||Natively support Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
Supported streaming protocols: RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/SRT Caller/SRT Listener/NDI|HX2/HLS/TS over UDP/TS over RTP
Allow simultaneous sessions over the same streaming protocol. Streaming protocols are as follows.
- Up to 6 sessions of TS over RTP and TS over UDP simultaneously
- Up to 6 sessions of SRT Caller and SRT Listener simultaneously, containing one SRT Listener session at most (max 8 clients simultaneously)
- Up to 6 sessions of RTMP and RTMPS simultaneously
Stream only 1 session of HLS, RTSP, or NDI|HX2
Total bitrates for different network connection types:
- 24Mbps for all streams is recommended for a wired network connection
- 16Mbps for all streams is recommended for a wireless network connection
Specify streaming main stream or sub stream for each session
|Configuration Management||Register with Magewell Cloud
Remote control via WebUI and Magewell Cloud
Provide comprehensive information regarding the system information of device and working status in real-time
Video thumbnail preview
Configure parameters of volume and color, input and output signals, stream profiles, no signal image, the Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, as well as date and time
Export configuration profiles of the device
Support IE/Edge/Firefox/ Chrome/Safari/Opera web browsers
Provide HTTP APIs
|Network Interfaces||Wired Ethernet network: 10/100/1000Mbps
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
3G/4G USB mobile broadband Modem (not included)
|Input/Output Interfaces||SD/HD/3G BNC input and loop-through interfaces
3.5mm LINE IN
3.5mm LINE OUT
|LED Indicators||LEDs indicating the status of power, input signal, streaming, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection|
|Power Supply and Consumption||DC 5V/2A
Max power consumption: ~7.6 W
|Form Factor||106.6mm x 106.2mm x 25mm|
USB 2.0 Type B cable
|Screw Mounting Hole||2 x M3 threaded hole
A standard 1/4"-20 socket provided by T-bracket
|Working Environment||Operating temperature: 0 to 40 deg C
Storage temperature: -20 to 70 deg C
Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Magewell Ultra Encode SDI
- AC adapter
- Wi-Fi antenna
- USB 2.0 Type B cable
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty