【Sonnet Technologies】xMac Mini Server Thunderbolt 2-Slot PCIe Card Expansion System
- Use Mac Mini as Rack-Mounted Server
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 Slots
- 3 x USB 3.1 Type-A
- 1 x HDMI
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 1U Rackmount Enclosure
- Variable Speed Fans
- ThunderLok Connector
- Works with MacOS and OS X Server
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Convert your Thunderbolt 2- and Thunderbolt-compatible Mac mini into a full-size server using the xMac Mini Server Thunderbolt 3 Rackmount Enclosure from Sonnet. This 1U rackmount enclosure expands the capabilities of your Mac mini by connecting to its Thunderbolt 3 port for a transfer rate of up to 40 Gb/s, with 1.75 Gb/s PCIe bandwidth to installed cards. Connect a USB 3.1 Gen 2 storage drives to the second Thunderbolt port using a compatible adapter or cable for up to 10 Gb/s throughput.
Two PCIe 2.0 slots are available for installing compatible expansion cards for fiber optic connections, RAID controllers, video capture devices, and more. An auxiliary PCIe power connector is included to supplement the 150W power supply for cards that require extra power. In addition to its two USB Type-A connectors for peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and flash drives, the xMac Mini Server features an RJ45 port that supports up to 10Gb Ethernet and a HDMI port for external displays.
Ready for the Server Room
xMac Mini Server 1U rackmount enclosure features a user-replaceable 150W power supply, variable speed fans, and built-in cable management.
The rackmount enclosure includes variable-speed fans that automatically adjust to each configuration. It can also automatically turn itself on and off to help conserve power when the Mac mini is in sleep mode or turned off.
USB 3.1 Gen 2
Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.1 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices.
The included Thunderbolt cable features Sonnet's ThunderLok technology, which keeps the Thunderbolt connector securely attached to the port and minimizes the chance of it being accidentally unplugged.
- Mac mini (late 2018)
- Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 supported through separate adapters
- MacOS 10.14.4
- MacOS Mojave compatible
- PCIe 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 cards supported
Sonnet XMAC-MS-A-TB3 Specification
|PCI Expansion||1 x PCIe 2.0 (x8 Electrical)
1 x PCIe 2.0 (x16 Electrical)
|Total Installed Memory||None|
Inputs / Outputs
|Network||1 x 10Gb Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Ports||3 x USB-A 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1|
|USB-C||2 x Thunderbolt 3|
|Display||1 x HDMI Input|
*As of March, 2020: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Power Supply||1 x 150 W|
|AC Input Power||90 to 260 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 67°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19.0 x 17.8 x 1.7" / 48.3 x 45.1 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||16.01 lb / 7.26 kg|
- Sonnet xMac Mini Server Thunderbolt 3 Rackmount Enclosure
- Power Cord
- Daughter Card Mounting Bracket
- Thunderbolt Cable (1.6')
- Thunderbolt Cable Lock
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty