【Sonnet Technologies】Twin25G SFP28 Dual-Port 25Gb Thunderbolt Adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 Host Connection
- 2 x SFP28 Ports
- Up to 25 Gb/s Throughput
- Includes SFP28 Transceivers
- 1 x 15W Thunderbolt 3 Passthrough Port
- Quiet Operation
- Works with Windows 10/11, Mac & Linux
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Boost the efficiency of your postproduction workflow by using the Twin25G Dual 25G SFP28 to Thunderbolt 3 Adapter from Sonnet to connect your Thunderbolt 3 or 4 compatible computer to high-speed fiber optic networks. Each of the two SFP28 work with the included transceivers to transfer up to 25 Gb/s with compatible devices, which equates to about 187.5GB per minute. With the 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 host connection, you can add fiber connectivity to your computer without having to go through a lengthy installation process.
The second Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power and allows you to connect peripherals such as storage drives and 8K monitors to your computer. The Twin25G is designed to work with Windows 10/11, macOS 13 or later, and Linux systems. It is also compatible with M series Macs.
The Twin25G is designed to fit onto most desktop spaces.
Variable-speed fans help to maintain optimal temperatures and performance while producing minimal noise.
The Twin25G features a smart controller that maintains a high throughput with minimal host CPU load by using its own internal processing system and onboard memory to accurately handle data transfers.
This network adapter works with 10G links, giving you the flexibility to upgrade your network as your needs change.
Sonnet Twin25G Specification
|Networking I/O||2 x 25Gb LC|
|Other Inputs/Outputs||2 x Thunderbolt 3|
|Transceiver Slots||2 x Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP)|
|System Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|OS Compatibility||macOS 13 or Later
Windows 10 to 11
Windows Server 2019 to 2022
Linux 5 or Later
*As of July, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Jumbo Frames Support||9000 Bytes|
|Wake on LAN||No|
|Transfer Rates||Thunderbolt 3: 25 Gb/s|
|Power Source||AC Adapter|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Adapter Power Output||12 VDC @ 5 A|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Certifications||RoHS, IEC, NRTL
*as per Manufacturer
|Dimensions||4 x 2.75 x 8.25" / 101.6 x 69.85 x 209.55 mm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1.9 kg|
- Sonnet Twin25G Dual 25G SFP28 to Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty