【Sonnet Technologies】Twin10G SFP+ Dual-port 10GbE Thunderbolt Adapter
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Adds High-performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity
- Connection Flexibility
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Easy Setup
- Compact. Rugged. Nearly Noiseless.
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Provides 10W of Power for Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® Compatible
- Designed and Made in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Blazing-fast 10GbE Connectivity Over Thunderbolt
Are you looking for the most economical dual-port approach to connecting to a high-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) fiber network using the Thunderbolt™ 3 or Thunderbolt 4 port on your Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer? You’ll need an adapter. Sonnet’s Twin10G™ SFP+ adapter is the powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast dual-port 10GbE network connectivity to your computer.
Flexibility of SFP+ Transceiver Choices
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately) — a short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module (up to 30 meters using Cat 6A cables), part number G10E-SFP-T. Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
Equipped with two SFP+ sockets, the Twin10G SFP+ adapter supports ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet and more bandwidth over shared networks.
Compact and Nearly Noiseless
Small enough to easily fit in most workspaces, the Twin10G SFP+ adapter is still large enough to support proper airflow inside the case — its design enables the adapter’s temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan to keep the adapter running cool and whisper-quiet at all times, making it suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments. Constructed of rugged and lightweight aluminum, the adapter’s outer shell securely protects the inner circuitry.
Easy to Set Up
Simply connect the Twin10G SFP+ adapter to your computer via the included 40Gbps Thunderbolt cable, download and install a driver, install SFP+ module(s) (sold separately), connect the adapter to the network switch or directly to 10GbE-enabled storage, and configure the adapter’s settings through the macOS® Network control panel, Windows Device Manager, or Linux command line (or graphical utility).
The Twin10G SFP+ adapter’s high throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization are attained through functions such as flow control, 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory; and stateless offloads such as TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading. These operations enable your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place. This Sonnet adapter’s dual 10GbE connections support transparent failover to keep your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fail. Windows and Linux also support link aggregation (teaming) for increased throughput!
40Gbps Thunderbolt Cable and ThunderLok 3 Included
Sonnet includes a Thunderbolt cable that supports Thunderbolt’s full 40Gbps bandwidth, and is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 computers. Sonnet also provides a ThunderLok™ 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip that prevents accidental cable disconnections — just slide it over one end of the cable, and then plug in the connector and secure it to the chassis by turning a thumbscrew. Because of its unique design, ThunderLok remains on the cable so it won’t get lost when not in use.
40Gbps ThunderboltFastest External Interface Available
The Twin10G SFP+ features a 40Gbps Thunderbolt interface that delivers up to 2800 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, enabling maximum 10Gb Ethernet performance.
Dual 40Gbps Thunderbolt Ports
One port is reserved for the connection to your Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 computer; the second port enables expansion of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices in a daisy chain.
10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 Support
10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 support allows you to connect a USB device to the second Thunderbolt port using the proper cable or adapter.
Provides 15W of Power
For peripherals requiring extra power, 15 watts is provided to bus-powered devices.
Supports Connecting One 5K 60Hz Display
Maximize the utilization of one computer Thunderbolt port.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 Computers and Apple M1/M2 Series Macs
Twin10G SFP+ is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers, including Apple M1/M2 series Macs. Sonnet Thunderbolt Ethernet adapters are purposely designed with a Thunderbolt 3 controller and its four lanes of PCIe (not available in a Thunderbolt 4 peripheral) to achieve maximum simultaneous ingest speeds.
Backward Compatible with Older Macs
No Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 port? No problem — the Twin10G SFP+ is also compatible with Macs with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports when used with the bi-directional Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately).
Sonnet Technologies Twin10G SFP+ Specification
Mac (M1/M2 series)
Mac (Intel®) with Thunderbolt 3 ports
Mac (Intel) with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 1 port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter plus a Thunderbolt 2 cable (both sold separately)
macOS Ventura compatible
Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
Windows 11 and 10
|Linux Compatibility||Linux computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
Linux Kernel 5.0+
Thunderbolt 10GbE adapter
Two Thunderbolt ports
|10GbE Controller||Intel 82599|
|Network Support||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Link Aggregation (Teaming)||Supported|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 9000 bytes (jumbo packets)|
|Data Rate Supported per Port||10Gb/s|
|Advanced Features||Flow control support
MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
Wake-on-LAN not supported
|Stateless Offloads||TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading
TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
LRO (Large Receive Offload)
RSS (Receiver Side Scaling)
|Power Adapter||Universal 60W, 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
|Operating Temperatures||0˚C to 35˚C (32˚F to 95˚F)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||4 x 8.25 x 2.75 in. (10.3 x 21 x 7.3 cm)|
|Weight||2.95 lbs. (1.34 kg)|
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Twin 10G SFP+ 10GbE Adapter
- Thunderbolt cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip
- Universal power adapter
- Power cord
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty