【Sonnet Technologies】Solo2.5G USB-C 2.5Gb Ethernet Adapter
Featuring NBASE-T technology (also known as multi-Gigabit Ethernet), Sonnet's compact Solo2.5G adapter supports 2.5 Gb/s link speeds (2.5GBASE-T) over common Cat 5e or better cabling when used with a compatible 2.5 Gb Ethernet switch or 10 Gb Ethernet switch with NBASE-T support. Very affordable 2.5 GbE models from Asustor, Cisco, D-Link, Netgear, QNAP, TP-Link, TRENDnet, and others are available now.
Connected to the right switch, you can get great performance gains — 250 percent the speed of Gigabit Ethernet — without rewiring! In case you’reconnecting to a switch without NBASE-T support, the Solo2.5G also supports 1 Gb/s and 100 Mb/s link speeds.
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Adds 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- Adds a multi-Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port to your computer.
- Supports NBASE-T Standard
- 2.5Gb/s speed supported when used with a multi-Gigabit compatible switch or router. Also supports 1 Gb/s and 100 Mb/s speeds.
- Budget Friendly
- Low-cost adapter connects your computer to infrastructure via inexpensive Cat 5e (or better) cables at distances up to 100 meters.
- Broad Computer Compatibility
- Connects to any USB-C or Thunderbolt computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt device daisy chain. Also works with certain iPad® tablets.
- Zero Driver Installation
- The drivers that support Solo2.5G are part of your computer’s operating system software; there’s nothing for you to install.
- Easy Configuration
- Change the adapter’s settings using operating system tools.
- Small and Silent
- Adapter is pocketable and uses no fan, perfect for use in noise-sensitive environments.
- Powered through its USB connection, the Solo2.5G requires no power adapter.
- USB Cable
- Convenient USB-C captive cable.
Solo2.5G USB-C to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Specification
|Form Factor||USB-C adapter|
|External Connectors||One RJ45 port|
|2.5GbE Controller||Realtek RTL8156|
|Network Support||2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
(100 meters using Cat 5e [or better] cabling)
|Packets||Maximum packet size: up to 9000 bytes (Jumbo Frames)(1)|
|Data Rates Supported||2.5 Gb/s, 1 Gb/s, 100 Mb/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1.2 x 2.8 x 0.6 in (3.0 x 7.1 x 1.6 cm)|
|Weight||1.3oz (37g) including cable|
RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Solo2.5G USB-C to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (with captive 0.3-meter USB-C cable)