【Sonnet Technologies】Solo10G SFP+ 10GbE Thunderbolt Adapter with SFP+ Module
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Adds Optical 10GbE Connectivity
- Energy Efficient (Reduces the Adapter’s Power Demands on Your Computer)
- Easy Setup
- Small and Silent
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Blazing-fast Portable 10GBASE-SR Access
Most post-production shared storage workgroups and other bandwidth-intensive workflows have been rapidly transitioning to 10Gb Ethernet as the new data transfer standard. For many, the 10Gb Ethernet network infrastructure of choice is optical (SFP+) 10Gb Ethernet. For these workgroups, there is now an affordable 10GbE interface for your Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports — Sonnet’s Solo10G™ SFP+ adapter, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast fiber optic 10GbE network connectivity.
Connect to 10GbE Infrastructure
The Solo10G SFP+ adapter includes a 10GBASE-SR (short-range) SFP+ transceiver (the most commonly-used optical transceiver), enabling you to connect your computer to 10GbE infrastructure via LC optical cable (optical cables sold separately) at distances up to 300 meters.
Connect Your Computer to the Switch's or Device's 10GbE Port Via an LC Multi-Mode Optical Cable
The Solo10G SFP+ adapter attains its high throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization through functions such as flow control, 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory; and stateless offloads such as TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading. These processes enable your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place. This Sonnet adapter also supports the Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3az), which reduces the adapter’s power demands on your computer.
Additional SFP+ Transceiver Choices
Sonnet includes a short-range multi-mode fiber SFP+ module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR, with the Solo10G SFP+ adapter. Sonnet also offers a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR (sold separately); and a 10GBASE-T copper module (up to 30 meters using Cat 6A cables), part number G10E-SFP-T (sold separately). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
Pocketable. Bus-Powered. Silent.
Unlike most 10GbE adapters, the Solo10G SFP+ is pocketable — measuring only 3.1 inches wide by 4.9 inches deep by 1.1 inches tall — and bus-powered to enable truly portable use without a power adapter. Designed using the latest technologies, and wrapped in a rugged aluminum case, the Sonnet adapter is cool running and doesn’t need a fan, allowing silent and energy-efficient operation.
Connect the Solo10G adapter to your computer, and the adapter to the network switch or directly to 10GbE-enabled storage, and then configure the adapter’s settings through the macOS® Network control panel, Windows Device Manager(1), or Linux command line (or graphical utility).
40Gbps ThunderboltFastest External Interface Available
The Solo10G SFP+ features a 40Gbps Thunderbolt interface that delivers up to 2800 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, and connects to any Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt device daisy chain.
Replaceable Captive Cable
Through the use of a captive cable, the Solo10G adapter’s Thunderbolt connector remains firmly connected to it at all times. Should the cable ever break, it can easily be replaced with an approved replacement cable available from Sonnet or a Sonnet-authorized reseller.
Safe and Secure
As a networked conduit into your computer, the Sonnet Solo10G SFP+ was designed with essential security features. Incorporating encryption in hardware, the Sonnet adapter is protected against malicious modification of its firmware. Any unauthorized attempt at firmware modification to facilitate surreptitious computer access would render the adapter inoperable. This secure design prevents the Solo10G adapter firmware from being reprogrammed except by a manufacturer’s update using a secure encryption key.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 Computers and Apple M1/M2 Series Macs
Solo10G SFP+ is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers, including Apple M1/M2 series Macs. Sonnet Thunderbolt Ethernet adapters are purposely designed with a Thunderbolt 3 controller and its four lanes of PCIe (not available in a Thunderbolt 4 peripheral) to achieve maximum simultaneous ingest speeds.
Sonnet Technologies Solo10G SFP+ Specification
|Mac Compatibility||Mac (M1/M2 series)
Mac (Intel®) with Thunderbolt 3 ports
macOS Ventura compatible
M1 iPad Pro
|Windows Compatibility||Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
Windows 11 and 10
|Linux Compatibility||Linux computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
Linux Kernel 5.0+
Thunderbolt 10GbE adapter
|External Connectors||One SFP+ socket with 10GBASE-SR (300m) SFP+ Optical Transceiver|
|10GbE Controller||Marvell AQC100S|
|Network Support||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 16352 bytes (jumbo frames); 9000 bytes under macOS|
|Data Rates Supported||10 Gb/s, 1 Gb/s|
|Advanced Features||Flow control support
MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
|Stateless Offloads||TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading
TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
LRO (Large Receive Offload)
RSS (Receiver Side Scaling)
|Operating Temperatures||0˚C to 35˚C (32˚F to 95˚F)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.1 x 4.9 x 1.1 in. (79.5 x 124.5 x 27.2 mm)|
|Weight||0.56 lbs. (0.25 kg)|
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
|U.S. Government Information Systems Compliance||Compliant with TITLE V; GENERAL PROVISIONS: Section 514 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018, Public Law 115-141|
- Solo10G SFP+ 10GbE Adapter (with captive 0.2-meter Thunderbolt cable)
- 10GBASE-SR (short-range) SFP+ transceiver
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty