【Sonnet Technologies】Solo10G 10GBASE-T Ethernet PCIe Card
Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity
- Features NBASE-T Technology
- Supports AVB – Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB)
- Optimized for Thunderbolt
- Easy Setup
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity—Adds an RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer with PCIe slots
- Cost-Effective—Low-cost PCIe card connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT 6 or CAT 6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Features NBASE-T Technology—5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s speeds supported over existing CAT 5e (or better) cabling at distances up to 100 meters
- Supports AVB—Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB)
- Optimized for Thunderbolt—Ideal for use in Sonnet’s Echo™ Express and xMac™ Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems
- Easy Setup—Configure using your computer’s operating system network device configuration tools
Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity, Cool Price
With recent advances in technology, plus increasingly affordable gear, the transition to capturing and outputting content at 4K and higher resolutions has happened fast—the need for faster than Gigabit Ethernet speeds to transfer all that data has accelerated equally fast. For post-production shared storage workgroups and other bandwidth-intensive workflows, 10Gb Ethernet is the new data transfer standard. Speeding its adoption, very affordable 10Gb Ethernet switches with RJ45 (copper) have significantly reduced the cost of setting up 10GbE infrastructure, but the price of adding client connectivity has remained a barrier for some. Now, there is an equally affordable 10Gb Ethernet interface for your desktop and workstation computers—Sonnet’s Solo10G™ PCIe Card, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity to Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers at a price that’s sure to please.
Connect to 10GbE Infrastructure
The Solo10G PCIe Card is equipped with a single RJ45 socket, enabling you to connect your computer to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT 6 cabling at distances up to 55 meters, or CAT 6A cabling at up to 100 meters.
Faster Transfers Across Existing Cabling Made Possible with NBASE-T Technology
Does your facility have CAT 5e wiring installed already? You can still get a great performance gain—up to 500 percent over Gigabit Ethernet speed—without rewiring! The Solo10G PCIe Card supports the NBASE-T™ standard of 2.5/5 Gb link speeds over CAT 5e (or better) cabling when used with a Multi-Gigabit switch or router. This capability allows you to deploy the same card across an organization for users supported by different Ethernet cabling infrastructures.
Advanced Feature Support
The Solo10G PCIe Card’s high throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization are attained through functions such as flow control, 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory; and stateless offloads such as TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading. These processes enable your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place.
How simple? Install the Solo10G PCIe Card in your computer or Thunderbolt expansion system, connect to the network switch or directly to 10GbE-enabled storage, and configure the card’s settings through operating system network device configuration tools.
Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) support makes the Solo10G card perfect for use in pro audio and video applications where synchronization of data streams is critical.
Includes Two Mounting Brackets
The Solo10G PCIe Card is packaged with both full-height and low-profile mounting brackets, enabling installation of the card into any PCIe slot.
Optimized for Thunderbolt
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe slot? Solo10G PCIe Card is ideal for use in one of Sonnet’s Echo™ Express or xMac™ Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card multi-slot expansion systems—the combo enables you to add an ultra-fast 10GbE network connection to any Mac® with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3 ports, or Windows PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports. You may also want to consider Sonnet’s Solo10G Thunderbolt 3 Edition adapter—it’s compact, rugged, and bus-powered, and perfect for use with Mac and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 3.
Perfect for the Extra Slot in Your Multi-Slot Thunderbolt Chassis
Have a multi-slot Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion chassis with an open slot? Installing a Solo10G PCIe Card is an excellent way to inexpensively add 10GbE connectivity to your computer.
Sonnet Technologies Solo10G PCIe Card Specification
Mac Pro® 5,1 or 7,1 (2019)
|PC or Server Compatibility||
Windows® 11, 10; Server 2022, 2019
Low-profile PCIe computer card
|External Connectors||One RJ45 port|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express v3.0, x4|
|10GbE Controller||Marvell AQC107S|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 16352 bytes (jumbo frames)
9000 bytes under macOS
|Data Rates Supported||10 Gb/s, 5 Gb/s, 2.5 Gb/s, 1 Gb/s, 100 Mb/s|
|Advanced Features||Flow control support
MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
Wake-on-LAN not supported
|Stateless Offloads||TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading
TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
LRO (Large Receive Offload)
RSS (Receiver Side Scaling)
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
Solo10G PCIe Card
Two mounting brackets (full-height and low-profile)
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty