【Sonnet Technologies】SF3 Series - AJA PAK Media Pro Card Reader
- 2 x AJA PAK SSD Slots
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Ports
- Up to 1030 MB/s Transfer Rate
- Daisy Chaining Support
- Stackable Design
- Rack Mountable
- Includes ThunderLok 3 Retainer Clip
- Works with Windows 10/11 & Macs
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Cut your media ingestion time in half by enhancing your workflow with the SF3 Series 2-Bay AJA PAK Media Pro Card Reader from Sonnet. This media card reader features dual slots and a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 connection, allowing you to quickly offload footage from two AJA PAK SSD cards simultaneously with an aggregate transfer rate of up to 1030 MB/s. Transfer rates with single cards can reach speeds of up to 570 MB/s. The SF3's stackable design allows you to exponentially increase your media ingestion by using the second Thunderbolt 3 port to daisy chain up to two additional card readers, allowing you to transfer from six cards simultaneously at full speed without taking up too much desktop space.
You can also use the thread mounts allow to attach up to two SF3 card readers to a single separately purchased 1 RU rack tray. A convenient ThunderLok 3 retainer clip is included to ensure a secure port connection.
- Mac (M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra)
- Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Mac (Intel) with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 1 port with separately sold Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 cable
- macOS 10.12.6+
- macOS Ventura compatible
- Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows 11 and 10
- All AJA PAK Media cards including the PAK 2000, PAK 1000, PAK 512, and PAK 256
Sonnet SF3 Series AJA Pak Media Specification
|Compatible Memory Cards||PAK|
|Connectivity||2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3, 40 Gb/s)|
|Data Transfer Rate||1030 MB/s (Aggregate)
570 MB/s (Single)
|Operating Temperature||32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Power Adapter||60 W|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 6.1 x 1.4" / 148 x 155 x 36 mm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.2 kg|
- Sonnet SF3 Series 2-Bay AJA PAK Media Pro Card Reader (Thunderbolt 3)
- Power Adapter & Cable
- Thunderbolt Cable (1.6')
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Retainer Clip
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty