【Sonnet Technologies】RackMac Studio Rackmount Enclosure for Two-Mac Studio
- For Mac Studio
- Holds Two Computers
- 1 x USB-A per Computer
- 3U Form Factor
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Double down on productivity potential with the RackMac Studio Pro 3U Rackmount Enclosure from Sonnet. Designed to hold two Mac Studio computers, this rack enclosure features a toolless front panel that preserves access to ports and SD card readers. The enclosure also provides one USB-A port per computer, while a dedicated space on its underside holds USB or Thunderbolt 3 SSDs, available separately. A 3U form factor allows for easy installation in standard 19" server racks.
Designed for Professional Workflows
Featuring a 3U enclosure, the RackMac Studio ensures secure installation of one or two Mac Studios to a standard 19" server rack. The RackMac Studio is optimized for professional applications including audio, video, color grading, photography, DITs, productions, and broadcasts.
Control and Connect
RackMac Studio secures one or two Mac Studio computers in a rack, placing them behind a quick and easily removable front panel. Convenient front panel operation allows you to turn Mac Studio computers on with their own dedicated front power buttons, connect USB devices through passthrough USB-A ports, and access the computers' front ports and SD card slots. The RackMac Studio design enables you to connect and disconnect cables easily without needing to remove the computers from the enclosure.
Openings on top of RackMac Studio ensure hindrance-free wireless signal access. The RackMac Studio is designed to allow normal Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations (depending on rack type and position in rack), so you can use wireless devices and iOS device control apps.
Streamlined for Server Rooms
A 3U height and standard mounting holes enable easy installation into any standard server rack.
The removable front panel is secured with thumbscrews and allows easy installation and access to the Mac Studios with no tools required.
Front Panel Power Switches and USB Ports
Front panel buttons enable easy operation of the Mac Studios rear-mounted power switches; USB-A ports enable the connection of a USB peripheral to each computer.
Space for Storage
Behind a covered opening beneath each Mac Studio is a space to place Thunderbolt or USB SSDs, available separately. Two included adhesive-backed magnets secure these drives in place.
Road Trip Ready
Firm rubber cushions hold the Mac Studios securely in place during transport. These cushions, combined with a 9.5" mounting depth, make the RackMac Studio perfect for use in portable racks and shallow molded rack cases.
Front to Back Airflow Management
The RackMac Studio supports direct airflow through each Mac Studio to keep it operating at optimal temperature, even when the enclosure is mounted between two other racked components.
Sonnet RACK-STD-2X Specification
|External Connectors||2 x USB-A Ports (1 per Installed Computer)|
|Form Factor||3U Rackmount Enclosure|
|SSD Support||0.7" / 18 mm (Max Height, Inserted from Rear)
0.9" / 23 mm (Max Height, Inserted from Front)
|Certifications||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||19 x 9.5 x 5.2" / 48.3 x 24 x 13.3 cm|
|Weight||8.6 lb / 3.9 kg|
- Sonnet RackMac Studio Pro 3U Rackmount Enclosure
- 2 x Adhesive-Backed Magnets
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty