【Sonnet Technologies】RackMac Mini Rackmount Enclosure for Two-Mac Mini
- Compatible with Mac mini (Mid 2010-2020)
- Supports Intel and Apple M1 Models
- 1U Rackmount Enclosure
- Fits 2 Mac minis Side by Side
- Dual Power Buttons & USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
- Rear Cable and Port Access
- Cable Tie Holes
- Airflow Management
- Top Cover Padding and Rubber Bumpers
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Mount two Mac minis in a 1U rackmount enclosure with the RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure from Sonnet. This version of the RackMac mini is designed to fit Mac mini models made from mid 2011 to 2020, including Intel and Apple M1 models, and has been designed to meet the cooling needs of the 2018 and 2020 6-core Mac mini.
Capable of installing two Mac minis side by side into 1U of rack space, the RackMac mini boasts a front panel with two integrated power buttons and two USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 ports, one for each Mac mini system. The back of the RackMac mini is open, allowing for access to cables and ports, while cable tie holes let you secure power cords and other cables. The RackMac mini's design helps to ensure one-way airflow from the front panel through the back. Top cover padding and rubber bumpers help to protect your hardware during transport.
Please note that this version of the RackMac mini does not have a slot for an optical drive.
Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini is a fully-assembled rackmount solution that supports one or two Mac mini computers installed side-by-side into 1 RU of rack space, placing the computers behind a neat front panel.
Updated With Larger Openings to Support Proper Cooling of 2018 and 2020 6-Core Mac minis
The enclosure's design, updated to properly support 6-core Mac mini models, manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air in the rack as on a desk, enabling you to stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm.
The RackMac mini provides front panel access to each Mac mini's power switch and one of its USB Type-A ports, enabling you to switch each computer on and off, and connect a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, or other USB device.
Road Trip Ready
Do you need to take your mini on the road? The RackMac mini is a perfect travel solution. Its 8.25" mounting depth, plus firm rubber cushions that securely hold your computers in place during transport, make the RackMac mini ideal for use in molded cases such as Gator Cases or SKB 9" Shallow Fly Racks. The RackMac mini's design also allows normal Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations, depending on rack type and position in rack, so you can use iOS device control apps.
The RackMac mini provides open access to your computers' ports at the back of the enclosure.
Cool as a Cucumber
The RackMac mini secures your Mac minis without trapping them in recirculating hot rack air. A strategically designed chamber directs cool air in a one-way path through front panel openings, now twice the air space to provide proper thermal support for the latest Mac mini, to the computers' air intakes, and then out the back.
The RackMac mini's design ensures that cool air goes in a one-way path through the front panel openings to the computers' air intakes, exiting out the rear. In a single Mac mini configuration, the Sonnet solution's air dam and strategically-placed seals help keep air from circulating in the unoccupied computer bay. Whether you install one or two Mac minis, the RackMac mini helps prevent recirculation of hot air around the computers to keep them ambient temperature chill and operating reliably.
Status at a Glance
The updated RackMac mini includes dual power/status indicator openings for each computer, allowing its light to shine through whether you've installed an older model or the latest.
Sonnet RackMac Mini Specification
|Apple Mac mini (Mid 2011 through 2020, Intel and M1 Models)
|19 x 8.5 x 1.7 in. (48.3 x 21.6 x 4.4 cm)
|6.9 lb / 3 kg
- Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure (2018)
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty