【Sonnet Technologies】MacCuff Studio Mounting Bracket for Mac Studio
- For Mac Studio
- Four-Sided Design
- Pry-Resistant Security Ridge
- Locking Bar
- Works with Padlocks & Security Cables
- Preserves Airflow & Cable Access
- Durable Steel Construction
- Includes Installation Hardware
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Easily and securely install your Mac Studio to a wall, desk, or table with the MacCuff Studio Steel Bracket from Sonnet. Featuring a four-sided design, the MacCuff boasts a locking bar that can be secured with the included Phillip or Torx screws. Or achieve even greater security using a padlock and Kensington security cable, both available separately. The design preserves access to cables and airflow, ensuring full functionality. A steel construction ensures durability, and all necessary installation hardware is included.
Unlike brackets and shelves that merely hold a Mac Studio in place, the MacCuff Studio is pry-resistant and provides theft deterrence all around. Extended panels on four sides, a pry-resistant security ridge, and steel locking bar envelop your Mac Studio without impeding its operation.
The included steel locking bar can be secured to the bracket in several ways depending on your needs. A Phillips screw is provided to hold the locking bar to the bracket, keeping your Mac Studio protected from somebody simply walking up and taking it. A Torx screw and screwdriver bit to fasten it are also included to secure the locking bar in place of the Phillips screw. Because the Torx screw is less common, it is harder to remove without the correct tool, providing added protection for your Mac Studio. You can also secure your Mac Studio with a padlock, available separately. Plus, further anchor it in place using a compatible Kensington cable lock, also available separately.
Sonnet provides simple instructions and the necessary hardware to secure the bracket. For under-desk or table-top mounting, simply tape the included drill hole guide to the surface you're attaching the bracket to, drill pilot holes, and then secure the MacCuff Studio using the four supplied wood screws. For wall mounting, tape the drill hole template to the wall, drill holes through the wall, install the included drywall anchors in the holes as necessary, and then secure the MacCuff Studio using the four supplied drywall screws.
Keep Your Cables Organized
The MacCuff Studio includes two adhesive-backed cable management clips that enable you to route and secure multiple cables for tailored installation. The clips adhere to the MacCuff Studio, your desk, or a wall. Holding the cables securely, the clips open and close to adjust cables as necessary. They can also be removed without damage to the surface they're adhered to.
Heavy Duty Construction
Like the Sonnet MacCuff mini 2 bracket for Mac mini computers, the MacCuff Studio is constructed of heavy-gauge steel to firmly hold your Mac Studio in place while a refined double powder-coated finish protects the computer. Sonnet designed the MacCuff Studio to secure your computer without blocking its air vents and allows you to connect cables without having to worry whether they will fit. Sonnet also designed the MacCuff Studio to support robust Wi-Fi and Bluetooth operation, ideal for all your wireless connections.
Sonnet MacCuff Studio Specification
|Form Factor||Computer Bracket|
|Lock Shackle Maximum Diameter||0.28" / 7 mm|
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||8.5 x 8.5 x 4" / 21.6 x 21.6 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight||2.7 lb / 1.2 kg|
- Sonnet MacCuff Studio Steel Bracket for Mac Studio
- Locking Bar
- Phillips Screw
- Magnetic Tip Phillips Screwdriver Bit
- Torx Screw
- 4 x Wood Screws
- 4 x Drywall Screws
- 4 x Drywall Anchors
- 2 x Adhesive-Backed Cable Organizer Clips
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty