【Sonnet Technologies】Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID Card
Works In Thunderbolt™ Expansion Systems
(like Sonnet's Echo Express, xMac Pro Server, and xMac mini Server)
Optimized for Maximum Performance Over Thunderbolt
Adds Up to 16TB of SSD Storage
Great SSD Performance – Up to 1000 MB/s
Onboard Hardware RAID Controller
USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C Port
Great USB Performance - Up to 1000 MB/s
Supports USB Bus-powered Peripherals with Up to 15W Power
Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Add up to 16TB of SSD Storage! Install Two 2.5-inch SATA SSDs into a PCIe Card Slot
If you need faster, high-capacity internal storage for your desktop computer or server, 2.5-inch SATA SSDs are the cost-effective choice. Sonnet’s Fusion™ Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID PCIe card enables you to upgrade your system in a flash, mounting one or two SSDs (sold separately) with up to 16TB capacity in a single full-length PCIe card slot, with no power or data cables, adapters, or mounting trays required.
Great 2-Drive Hardware RAID 0 Performance
Install the Sonnet Fusion card into a PCIe 3.0 slot of a computer or Thunderbolt 3 expansion system and achieve great transfer speeds up to 1000 MB/s!
Still use a Mac Pro® 5,1 tower? Enjoy performance up to 800 MB/s now, and migrate the Sonnet card to the new Mac Pro (2019) to enjoy even better performance.
Increases performance by interleaving data into blocks (stripes) across two or more drives simultaneously to increase speed.
Fast RAID 1 Performance
Looking for the safety of a simultaneous backup? RAID 1 performance of up to 560 MB/s may be obtained with any compatible computer or expansion system.
If primary drive crashes, the mirrored drive will automatically replace the primary drive.
Hardware RAID Controller Onboard
A high performance RAID controller manages the SSDs you install, supporting Fast (RAID 0), Safe (RAID 1), Volume (Span) and, particularly important to pro audio users, JBOD (Just a Bunch of Disks) configurations, so you can choose the mode that best suits your needs:
- Fast - Choose RAID 0 for the best performance.
- Safe - Choose RAID 1 for a mirrored backup of your data.
- Volume - Choose Span to create a single large volume bridging both drives.
- JBOD - Choose JBOD (Just a Bunch of Disks) to work with twice as many audio tracks.
Regardless the mode you select, changing the configuration is easy – with no software to install or jumper blocks to move around, a turn of a switch and the press of a button is all it takes.
Fast USB Speed and Plenty of Power for Bus-powered Devices
Sonnet’s Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID card also includes a SuperSpeed USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2) port that supports data transfers of up to 1000 MB/s, and provides up to 15W of power to support bus-powered devices—you can connect a fast external drive without installing another card.
Thunderbolt Port? Connect Two SSDs Through One Cable
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe card slot? Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID card provides full performance and is ideal for use in a Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion systems. The combo enables you to add two SSDs plus a USB-C port to any Mac (M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, Intel), Windows, and Linux computer with Thunderbolt ports.
Sonnet Technologies Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID PCIe Card Specifications
Mac Pro 7,1 (2019)
Mac Pro 5,1 (Mid 2010 & Mid 2012)
macOS Ventura Compatible
Windows computer with available full-length, full-height PCIe slot (PCIe 3.0 slot is preferred)
Windows 11 and 10
Windows Server 2019 and 2016 (64-bit editions)
|Linux Compatibility||Linux computer with PCIe slots
Linux Kernel 5.4.0+
|Thunderbolt Compatibility||Mac (M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, and Intel®) computer via a Thunderbolt PCIe card expansion system with available full-length PCIe slot
Windows computer via a Thunderbolt PCIe card expansion system with available full-length PCIe slot
Linux computer via a Thunderbolt PCIe card expansion system with available full-length PCIe slot
Full-height, full-length PCIe card
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x2|
|Internal Connectors||Two SATA for 2.5-inch SSDs|
|External Connector||One USB-C port (10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2)|
|SSDs Supported||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Supported Drive Configurations||RAID 0
|S.M.A.R.T. Status Data Reporting Support||No|
USB-C Port Specifications
Industry standard USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2 & 2x2; USB 3.1 Gen 1 & 2; USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1
Thunderbolt 3-only peripherals are NOT supported
|Bus-powered Peripherals Supported||HD, SSD, SSD RAID
3.0A advertised using USB CC (Channel Configuration)
Up to 15W for operation or charging
|Cables Supported||USB-C 10Gbps
Thunderbolt 3 40Gbps (0.5- and 0.7-meter only)
Thunderbolt 3 20Gbps
|USB Chipset||ASMedia 3142
|USB Standard||Complies with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface), EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface), and xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) standards|
|UASP||USB attached SCSI protocol supported under macOS 10.12+, Windows 10|
|Number of Devices Supported||Up to 31|
|Hot Plug||Supports hot-pluggable and hot swappable device connection|
|Boot Support||No computers support booting at this time|
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID PCIe Card
- Drive mounting screws
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty