【Sonnet Technologies】Echo I Desktop Thunderbolt to 1-Slot PCIe Card Expansion System
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- PCIe 3.0 x16 Internal Connection
- For Graphics & Utility Cards
- Includes Dual Noctua Fans
- Integrated 400W Power Supply
- Thunderbolt Cable Included
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Enhance productivity and streamline your workstation with the robust Sonnet Echo I Desktop Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Card Expansion Enclosure. Mac, Windows, and Linux users can leverage their Thunderbolt 3 and 4 ports to support a wide range of graphics and utility cards.
An integrated Thunderbolt 3 interface enables up to 40 Gb/s data transfer speeds and includes a cable that connects to your device's Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 port to ensure proper operation and enhanced throughput. A single PCIe 3.0 x16 slot enables you to install a wide range of single- or double-width cards up to 12.2" long, equipping your system with graphics, storage, networking, or audio capabilities. An integrated 400W power supply includes an additional 150W of auxiliary power as well as energy-saving technology which powers on and off automatically with the computer. Dual ultra-quiet Noctua fans are rated at 17 dBA, keeping your connected devices cool while reducing distracting noise.
Thunderbolt-Compatible Card Enclosure
Echo I Desktop supports every type of Thunderbolt compatible PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
Space and Power
The Echo I Desktop features one x16 PCIe 3.0 slot, enabling it to support a huge variety of cards, whether single- or double-width, low-profile or full-height. To support power-hungry cards, it integrates a universal 400W power supply and includes a 150W 8-pin (6+2 pin) auxiliary power connector for cards that require extra power (including the Avid Pro Tools | HDX). The Echo I powers on and off automatically with the connected computer, saving energy in the long run. With no power switch, you can't forget to turn off the system.
Featuring dual Noctua fans, the Echo I Desktop is designed to deliver ultra-quiet operation so that it can be comfortably used in noise-sensitive environments. Rated at 17.1 dBA - below the 20 dBA ceiling prescribed for use in recording and broadcast studios - the fans spread the spectrum of their noise to minimize the impact at any single frequency. To further ensure negligible noise levels, the fans are temperature-controlled, automatically speeding up and slowing down smoothly as needed, and the enclosure is engineered to optimize airflow over the installed card to cool the system effectively and efficiently.
Sonnet Echo I Specification
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16|
|Supported PCI Card Sizes||Full-Height, Single-Width, Double-Width|
|System Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Inputs/Outputs||1 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)|
|Data Transfer Rates||Thunderbolt 3: 40 Gb/s|
*As of June, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Power Source Type||1 x 400 W Internal PSU|
|PCIe Connectors||1 x 6+2-Pin|
|AC Input Power||115 to 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Status Monitoring||LED Indicator|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 9 x 16.7" / 8.9 x 22.9 x 42.4 cm|
|Weight||9.7 lb / 4.4 kg|
- Sonnet Echo I Desktop Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Card Expansion Enclosure
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Thunderbolt 3 Connector Retainer Clip
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty