【Sonnet Technologies】Echo ExpressCard Pro Thunderbolt 2 SxS Card Reader
- 10 Gbps Thunderbolt Technology
- Supports ExpressCard/34 Adapters
- SxS Compatible
- PCIe 2.0 x1 Bus Interface
- Up to 5.0 Gbps Data Transfer Speeds
- Mac Compatibility
- RoHS Compliant
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
The Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter from Sonnet connects with Thunderbolt technology equipped computers. The Thunderbolt technology speeds up to 10 Gbps and it supports high-resolution displays as well as high-performance data devices through a single, compact port. This adapter expands Thunderbolt connectivity to support more than just storage systems and monitors. You can add an ExpressCard/34 slot to any computer through this adapter. This enables you to use a wide variety of ExpressCard/34 cards to add a range of interfaces and capabilities to your system.
The adapter allows you to add FireWire ports or an eSATA interface to your setup. This supports hot-swapping which helps you to select and change the ExpressCard as per your need. Most Sonnet ExpressCard/34 cards (with a PCIe interface), such as Sonnet FireWire interfaces, CompactFlash and SDXC card readers, select eSATA controllers, interface cards for Qio CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers and ExpressCard 2.0 are also supported.
The adapter boosts specialty adapters like RME's HDSPe ExpressCard and interface cards for the AJA io Express as well as the Matrox MX02 family. Install Sony's latest SxS driver* thus enabling support for Sony SxS memory card. This card is used in Sony's popular XDCAM EX line of professional HD camcorders and the ARRI ALEXA line of digital cameras. With the added capability to read SxS, SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards, it is the high speed SxS memory card reader. It enables Thunderbolt technology equipped Mac computers to read SxS cards at over 400 MB/s.
- The Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter enables you to use ExpressCard/34 adapters with Thunderbolt technology equipped computers to expand your computer's connectivity and capabilities.
- This adapter ingests footage from SxS memory cards at up to 400 MB/s.
- It features high-performance 10 Gbps Thunderbolt technology, 5.0 Gbps ExpressCard 2.0 or 2.5 Gbps ExpressCard interface.
- The adapter supports common ExpressCard/34 adapters as well as Sonnet Pro CompactFlash and SDXC readers; FireWire and selected eSATA adapters.
- It also enables use of Qio CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers in computers which are Thunderbolt technology enabled.
- The Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter supports ExpressCard adapters for specialty devices such as AJA io Express and Prism Sound ADA-8XR and Orpheus.
Sonnet ECHOPRO-E34 Specification
|SxS Compatible||Yes, with following driver|
|Bus Interface||1x PCIe 2.0|
|External Connectors||1x Thunderbolt
|Data Transfer Speed||Up to 5.0 Gbps|
|Supported ExpressCard/34 Adapter||PCIe-based with driver support for Thunderbolt technology|
Compatible ExpressCard/34 Cards:
|Dimensions||2.7 x 4 x 1.3" (6.7 x 10 x 3.4 cm)|
- Sonnet Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty