【Sonnet Technologies】Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
Internal High Performance SSD Storage Expansion – Up to 16TB*
Two N.2 NMVe SSD Slots – Add Your M.2 NVMe SSDs
Connects to Your Peripherals with One Cable
Front Panel Thunderbolt Port for Peripherals – Daisy Chain Up to Five Thunderbolt Devices
Powerful 10Gbps USB Ports – Provides Up to 7.5W of Power Each for Bus-Powered Peripherals, and for Charging of Devices
Quiet, Effective Cooling with Temperature-Controlled, Variable-Speed Fan
macOS Boot Support
Apple Pro Display XDR Supported
Several Display Types Supported – Connect a Thunderbolt or USB-C Display Directly
Supports an HDMI or DisplayPort Display with a Thunderbolt-Compatible Adapter (Sold Separately)
Compatible with Mac (M1/M2 series)
Compatible with Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 2/3 Ports
Requires macOS 10.12.6+
Compatible with M1/M2 iPad Pro®
Compatible with Windows Computer with Thunderbolt 3/4 Ports
Requires Windows 11 or 10
Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
40Gbps Thunderbolt Dock with Internal High Performance Storage Expansion, Fast USB Charging Ports, and Up to 5K Display Support
Mass SSD storage meets desktop dock convenience. Dual NVMe slots support internal high performance storage expansion (SSD sold separately). Transfer and access data in seconds, and effortlessly store large files and media libraries. Convenient, fast peripheral ports provide connectivity and charging for your Thunderbolt™ and USB devices. Compatible with all Thunderbolt 4 computers, all M1/M2 series Macs, all Thunderbolt 3 Mac and Windows computers, and M1/M2 iPad Pro.
SSD Storage – Add up to 16TB of SSD Storage Inside!
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock features two M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD slots, enabling you to easily install high performance M.2 NVMe SSDs (sold separately) inside. Because installed SSDs interface with the dock’s Thunderbolt controller, they utilize its bandwidth to deliver the performance of a portable Thunderbolt SSD, but are tucked away neatly within the dock.
Speed – Fast Single SSD Data Transfers. Great RAID 0 Performance.
Single SSDs installed in the Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock can each achieve sustained data transfers of up to 1500 MB/s. Configured as a RAID 0 set for even greater performance, data transfers up to 3000 MB/s are possible. Start with one SSD, and add any size SSD later without needing to format the first one.
Connect Thunderbolt Peripherals – Convenient Front Panel Thunderbolt Peripheral Port
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock includes two 40Gbps Thunderbolt ports; one for connection to your computer, the other to daisy chain up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices plus a display. The Thunderbolt peripheral port also offers 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect another USB device using the proper cable or adapter. The dock’s Thunderbolt peripheral port provides up to 15W, supporting even the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt devices.
Peripheral Power – Powerful 10Gbps USB ports
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock features four versatile USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) ports (two Type-C plus two Type A) that support super-fast USB NVMe SSDs at full speed. Each port delivers up to 7.5W to ensure connected bus-powered devices operate without fail, and may be used to charge your iPhone®, iPad®, or other device that charges via USB.
Display Delight – Connect an Apple Pro Display XDR
Through its Thunderbolt peripheral port, the Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock supports an Apple Pro Display XDR®, 5K @ 60Hz, 4K @ 75Hz, 1440p @ 165Hz, or 1080p @ 240Hz display, as supported by your computer. You can connect a Thunderbolt or USB-C display directly or at the end of a Thunderbolt device daisy chain. To use an HDMI or DisplayPort display, connect with an active adapter (sold separately).
Lock It – Kensington Lock Ready
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock features three USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A ports on the back to support super fast USB NVMe SSDs at up to full speed. And unlike some other docks, the Echo 11 doesn’t skimp on power either — each port provides up to 7.5W, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail.
All the Right Connections – 40Gbps Thunderbolt Cable and ThunderLok 3 Included
Sonnet includes a Thunderbolt cable that supports Thunderbolt’s full 40Gbps bandwidth, and is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 computers. Sonnet also provides a ThunderLok™ 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip that prevents accidental cable disconnections — just slide it over one end of the cable, and then plug in the connector and secure it to the dock by turning a thumbscrew. Because of its unique design, ThunderLok remains on the cable so it won’t get lost when not in use.
Sonnet Technologies Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock Specification
Mac (M1/M2 series)
Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 ports
Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port with with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter plus a Thunderbolt 2 cable
macOS Ventura compatible
|iPad Pro Compatibility
M1/M2 series iPad Pro
Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 port(s)
Windows 11 and 10
|See Apple Support Note for Mac HDR information
If your Windows computer supports HDR, see this Microsoft Support Note for Windows HDR information
|NVMe SSDs Compatibility
|For a list of compatible NVMe SSDs, see the M.2 NVMe SSDs Compatibility PDF
|Two Thunderbolt ports
Two USB 3.2 (10Gbps) Type-C charging ports
Two USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A charging ports
One power connector
|Thunderbolt 3 Computer Port
- Provides laptop charging up to 15W
- Any Thunderbolt 4 cable
- Any Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
|Thunderbolt 3 Peripherals Port
- With USB-C connector
- Peripherals Supported
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 2 (macOS)
- USB 3, 2.0, and 1.1 devices
- Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C monitors
- DisplayPort and HDMI monitors
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
- With USB Type-C connector
- USB 3, 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Thunderbolt 3-only devices are NOT supported
Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (previously USB 3.1 Gen 2) 10Gbps
- 7.5W per port for operating or charging
- 1.5A per port advertised using USB Type-C Charging
- Supports simultaneous charging and syncing
|Two M-keyed (NVMe) M.2 sockets (each connected at PCIe x2)
|Single- and double-sided M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSDs (with or without heat sink)
M.2 NVMe SSDs Compatibility PDF
|Universal 96W, 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
|Kensington Security Slot™
|Supports Standard, MicroSaver®, and MicroSaver 2 Locks
|0ºC to 35ºC (32ºF to 95ºF)
|Dock: 6.8 x 3.4 x 1.8 in. (7.3 x 8.6 x 4.44 cm)
Power Adapter: 2.8 x 4.9 x 1.0 in. (7.3 x 12.4 x 2.54 cm)
|Dock and Power Adapter: 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
Complete Package: 3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)
|RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty