【Sonnet Technologies】Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals
- Powerful 10Gbps Front Panel USB Type A Charging Port
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K @60Hz Displays
- Many Display Interfaces Supported – Connect Thunderbolt and USB-C Displays Directly
- Supports HDMI and DisplayPort Displays with a Thunderbolt-compatible Adapter (sold separately)
- Travel-Sized Thunderbolt Port Expander
- Charge Your Laptop – Provides Up to 85W
- Mac (M1 or M2) Supports Only One Display
- Mac (M1/M2 Pro, M1/M2 Max, or M1 Ultra) Supports Two Displays
- Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 Ports Supports Two Displays
- macOS 13 (Ventura), 12 (Monterey), or 11 (Big Sur) Required
- M1/M2 Series iPad Pro Supports Only One Mirrored Display
- Windows® Computer with Thunderbolt 4 Ports Supports Two Displays
- Windows Computer with USB4 Port
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Compact Universal Thunderbolt 4 Hub with Four Thunderbolt 4 Ports, Convenient Front Panel USB 3.2 Charging Port, and 8K Display Support
The Thunderbolt™ hub you've always wanted, without paying for the extra features you don’t need. A single cable powers your laptop and connects to multiple Thunderbolt and USB peripheral devices. Sonnet’s Echo™ 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub – the compact universal hub for today and tomorrow. Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers; Apple® M1/M2 series Macs; Thunderbolt 3 Intel® Macs; and M1/M2 iPad Pro.
85W Charging Power – Small Package. Big Charge.
Plug in your Thunderbolt devices, monitor(s), and USB peripherals, and then connect them all to your computer from the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable. The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub will even power your laptop with up to 85W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Flexible Device Connectivity for Work and Play
Based on the Intel Goshen Ridge controller, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt Hub features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection/power to your computer, plus three to directly connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices (and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices). The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For bus-powered devices, the Hub’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals — they can even charge your iPhone® or iPad® twice as fast as using the USB Type A port.
Connect up to One 8K, Two 5K, or Two Apple Pro Display XDR Monitors
Depending on your computer’s video capability, the Echo 5 Hub supports one (always 4K or 5K; up to 6K or 8K) monitor through its Thunderbolt ports, or up to two 5K or Apple Pro Display XDR monitors; see Displays Compatibility PDF for full details on monitor and resolution support. You can plug in Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C monitors directly, or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt compatible adapter (sold separately).
Measuring just 5.1 inches wide by 2.8 inches deep by 0.9 inches high, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub and its power adapter are small enough to easily fit in your backpack with your laptop or tablet, providing you the extra Thunderbolt and USB device connectivity you need on the go.
Sonnet Technologies Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
Mac (M1 or M2) supports only one display
Mac (M1/M2 Pro, M1/M2 Max, or M1 Ultra) supports two displays
Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 ports supports two displays
macOS 13 (Venutra), 12 (Monterey), or 11 (Big Sur) required
See Displays Compatibility PDF for Mac display support
M1/M2 series iPad Pro supports only one mirrored display
Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 ports supports two displays
Windows computer with USB4 port
Not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers
|Displays Compatibility||For computers and displays compatibility information, see the Displays Compatibility PDF|
|HDR Compatibility||See Apple Support Note for Mac HDR information
If your Windows computer supports HDR, see this Microsoft Support Note for Windows HDR information
|External Connectors||Four Thunderbolt 4 ports
One USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A charging port
One power connector
|Thunderbolt 4 Computer Port||Power Delivery
- Provides laptop charging up to 85W
- Any Thunderbolt 4 cable (0.7-meter cable included)
- 100W ≤ 0.8-meter 40Gbps Thunderbolt cables
Cables Not Supported
- 60W 40Gbps Thunderbolt cables
- ≥ 1.0-meter 40Gbps Thunderbolt cables
|Thunderbolt 4 Peripherals Ports||Connectivity
- With USB-C connector
- Thunderbolt 4
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 2 (macOS)
- USB 3, 2.0, and 1.1 devices
- Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C monitors
- DisplayPort and HDMI monitors
- 15W capacity to charge iPad, iPhone, or other device supporting PD charging
- Supports simultaneous charging and syncing
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A Port||Connectivity
- With USB Type A connector
- USB 3, 2.0 and 1.1 devices
Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (previously USB 3.1 Gen 2): 10Gbps
- 7.5W capacity to charge iPad, iPhone, or other device
- USB Battery Charging 1.2–compliant
- Supports simultaneous charging and syncing
|Power Adapter||Universal 100W, 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Delivery||Provides laptop charging up to 85W|
|Operating Temperatures||0˚C to 35˚C (32˚F to 95˚F)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Hub: 5.1 x 2.8 x 0.9 in. (12.9 x 7.2 x 2.16 cm)
Power Supply: 2.2 x 5.8 x 1.3 in. (5.6 x 14.8 x 3.2 cm)
|Weight||Hub and Power Supply: 1.35 lbs (0.61 kg)
Complete Package: 2.30 lbs (1.04 kg)
|Compliance||RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
FCC Part 15, Subpart B
CISPR 32 / EN 55032
Power Supply (PSE certified; UL certified; VCCI certified)
- Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty