【Sonnet Technologies】DuoModo xMac mini/Echo III Desktop System
- Compatible with xMac Mini Intel or M1
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports
- 2 x M.2 NVMe Slots
- Internal Thunderbolt 3 Port for Mac mini
- Preserves Access to Mac mini Ports
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x8 Slots
- Supports Non-GPU PCIe Cards
- Built-In 400W Power Supply
- Rugged Aluminum Build
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Expand the performance of your Mac mini with the DuoModo xMac mini (Intel or M1) / Echo III Desktop System from Sonnet. Featuring a preinstalled Echo III module, this desktop system accepts an Intel or M1 Mac mini, available separately. Connecting to its host via the internal Thunderbolt 3 port, the mac housing provides a Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, and two Type-C ports, while also preserving access to Mac mini ports. Plus, two M.2 NVMe SSD slots can be used to install up to 16TB of storage. A convenient internal USB port provides connectivity for a thumb drive or iLok USB key.
The included Echo III module features a PCIe 3.0 x16 and two x8 slots that fit three full-length, full-height PCIe adapter cards. Two Thunderbolt 3 ports support a total bandwidth of 2750 MB/s. Compatible with non-GPU PCIe adapter cards, including Avid Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards, the Echo III sports a built-in 400W power supply and a 75W auxiliary power connector. Dual cooling fans utilize variable speeds for temperature control to prevent overheating. In addition to a Thunderbolt 3 and power cable, a ThunderLok 3 retainer clip is included. Please note, this desktop system does not come with adapter cards or a Mac mini preinstalled.
Compatible with Intel or M1 Mac minis, this aluminum enclosure allows you to securely combine your computer with the preinstalled Echo III module.
An internal USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port allows you to connect a USB storage drive or an iLok USB Type-A license key. Use the internal Thunderbolt 3 port to connect the Echo III module to your Mac mini, available separately.
Along with two ports on the rear of the Echo III module, this enclosure sports a Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, and two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports on the front panel. Also, it is designed to preserve access to your Mac mini ports.
Room for Storage
Use the two M.2 NVMe SSD slots to install optional drives for a total storage space of up to 16TB.
The dual cooling fans are rated at a max noise level of 17 dB for unobtrusive operation. A dedicated cooling fan also provides airflow to your Mac mini.
Ready When You Are
Supporting power-hungry non-GPU PCIe cards including AVID HDX cards, this module utilizes a built in 400W power supply. Need more juice? Use the auxiliary connector with an optional external power source for an additional 75W. This enclosure is designed to power on and off along with your connected computer.
Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. You can daisy-chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.2 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices and is synonymous with USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Sonnet DuoModo XMac Mini Specification
|Compatibility||Intel Mac mini
M1 Mac mini
|Ports||1 x Thunderbolt 3 Port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
|Slots||2 x M.2 NVMe SSD Slots (Up to 16TB)|
|Internal Ports||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Port
1 x Thunderbolt 3 Port for Connecting Mac mini
|Cooling Fan||1 x Temperature Controlled, Variable-Speed Fan|
|PCIe Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (Full Height, Full Length)
2 x PCIe 3.0 x8 (Full Height, Full Length)
|Supported PCIe Cards||Thunderbolt-Compatible Cards
|Connectors||2 x Thunderbolt 3 Ports
1 x 75 Auxiliary Power Connector
|Bandwidth||Up to 2750 MB/s|
|Cooling Fan||2 x Temperature Controlled, Variable-Speed Fans|
|Power Supply||400 W|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Dimensions||6.9 x 16.7 x 9.1" / 17.53 x 42.42 x 23.11 cm|
- Sonnet DuoModo xMac mini (Intel or M1) / Echo III Desktop System
- Power Cable
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- ThunderLok 3 Retainer Clip
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty