【Sonnet Technologies】Allegro Type A USB 3.2 Gen1 4-Port PCIe Card
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Adds Four USB-A 5Gbps Ports to Your Computer
- Supports USB-A Bus-powered Devices with up to 2.0A Power per Port
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Supports Hot-swappable Device Connection
- Works in Thunderbolt™ Expansion Systems (like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Compatbile with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Speedy USB 3.2 Performance: Add Four USB-A 5Gbps Ports to Computers and Expansion Systems with PCIe slots
USB 2.0 ports are perfectly adequate for connecting mice, keyboards, and printers, but their limited data transfer speeds of 25–30 MB/s are hardly “high performance”. Standard USB drives today feature USB 3.0 interfaces and offer significantly better performance. Though you can connect them to your computer’s USB 2.0 ports, their performance would be reduced by as much as 85 percent! With a Sonnet Allegro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port card installed in the PCIe slot of your Mac Pro®, Windows®, or Linux® computer, or Thunderbolt Expansion System, you instantly add four SuperSpeed USB 3.2 ports to your system to take full advantage of today’s drives’ performance capabilities.
Allegro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe 4 Port: Up to 10x Faster than USB 2.0
The Allegro features a PCIe 2.0 bus interface to take advantage of your computer’s fast expansion card slots. This card installs easily into any PCI Express® (PCIe) slot that supports a full-height card, features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration, and works with all USB-IF compliant USB peripherals.
- Adds USB 3.2 Gen 1 Connectivity—Adds four USB-A 5Gbps ports to your Mac Pro®, Windows PC®, or Linux® computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system
- Speedy Performance—Transfers data up to 10x faster than over USB 2.0 connections
- Super-Powered Ports—Supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray devices with up to 2.0A
- Charging Ports—Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously synch and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device
- Broad USB Device Support & Compatibility—Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant devices; compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Supports Hot-Swappable Device Connection—Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer
- Add USB 3.2 Gen 1 to Thunderbolt Expansion Systems—Add four speedy USB-A 5Gbps ports to Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion systems
- Easy Installation—Quick and easy user installation into any available PCIe slot of your computer
Sonnet specially engineered the Allegro PCIe card to provide extra power through its ports without the need for you to connect an auxiliary power cable. Delivering up to 10W of power, this Sonnet solution supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray™ devices without the need to connect an additional AC power adapter. The Allegro also supports the USB 3.0 charging specification that enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPad®, iPhone®, or other device that supports USB 3.0 charging!
Sonnet's Allegro has the following advantages:
- Delivers 2.0A of power per port to USB bus-powered devices
- Doesn't require separate power plug connection; gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in
- Supports USB 3.0 charging specification that enables simultaneously charge and sync of iOS and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Older Mac Computers with USB 2.0
Got an older Mac with USB 2.0 ports, no PCIe slots, and a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port? The Allegro is a great way to add four USB-A 5Gbps ports for use in Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion systems, including Echo Express™ and xMac™ desktop and rackmount systems.
Perfect for the Extra Slot in Your Multi-Slot Thunderbolt System
Have a multi-slot Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion system with an open slot? Installing an Allegro Type-A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port card is an excellent way to inexpensively add four SuperSpeed USB-A 5Gbps ports to your computer.
Sonnet Technologies Allegro Type A USB 3.2 Gen1 4-Port PCIe Card Specifications
Mac Pro® (3,1, 4,1, 5,1, or 7,1 ) (compatible with Mac Pro 3,1 PCIe 1.1 slot)
Computer with PCIe slots
Computer with PCIe slots
Mac (Intel® or M1) or Windows PC via a Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion System
PCIe computer card
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 2.0 x1|
|Peripherals Supported||Intel X540/X550 (subject to part availability)|
|Bus Powered Peripherals Supported||Industry standard USB 3.2 Gen 1&2, 3.1 Gen 1&2, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1|
|Cables Supported||HDs, SSDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray devices up to 2A|
|Packets||USB 3.0 with Standard-A male connector, USB 2.0 with Standard-A male connector|
|Chipset||Fresco Logic FL1100EX|
|Number of Ports||
|Standard||Complies with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface), EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface), and xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) standards|
|UASP||USB attached SCSI protocol supported under OS X 10.8.5+ and Windows 8.1+|
|USB Charging||USB Battery Charging 1.2 Compliant (up to 7.5W per port)|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Number of Devices Supported||Up to 31|
|Hot Plug||Supports hot-pluggable and hot swappable device connection|
|Boot Support||Thunderbolt 3 Macs|
- Allegro Type A USB 3.2 Gen1 4-Port PCIe Card
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty