【Sonnet Technologies】Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card
- Eight 10Gbps USB-C Ports On a Single Card
- Supports Eight USB-C Cables
- Four Independent USB Controllers, Full 10Gbps Bandwidth Per Port – Features Four USB 3.2 controllers and an x8 PCIe Bridge Chip that Enables
- Each Port to Support Data Transfers at Up to 1000 MB/s, Even While Transferring Files From Multiple Drives Concurrently
- Advanced Data Traffic Management
- Powered Ports
- Protected Power Delivery
- Supports Four Independent Physical Connections to Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Supports Hot-Swappable Device Connections
- Broad USB Device Support and Compatibility
- Easy Installation
- Great for Use in Thunderbolt Expansion Systems
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- Designed in the USA
Enjoy 3% Discount by Using Cash/Wire-Transfer Payment
Copy the code and paste it on checkout!
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
First pro PCIe adapter card with eight external USB-C ports, four USB 3.2 controllers, and an x8 PCIe 3.0 bridge chip
Even in computers with multiple expansion card slots, every slot is valuable — there may not be space to install two 4-port adapter cards. Sonnet’s Allegro™ Pro USB-C® 8-Port PCIe Card is the first adapter card ever to feature eight high performance USB-C ports, fitting them neatly on a standard full-height PCIe card bracket. Ports are spaced to enable connection of eight cables (and even USB-C male to USB-A female adapters).
Why Sonnet? Many multi-port USB cards split a single USB controller’s bandwidth among their ports, limiting performance when two or more devices are connected and operating. When installed in a computer’s PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 slot, Sonnet’s card provides full 10Gbps bandwidth to every one of its eight ports, ensuring maximum performance from each one.
- Eight USB-C 10Gbps Ports - Ports are spaced to enable connection of eight cables (and even USB-C to USB-A adapters)
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 2 Controllers + PCIe 3.0 Bridge Chip - x8 PCIe 3.0 bridge chip, four independent USB 3.2 controllers controlling a pair of ports each, can concurrently deliver full 10Gbps bandwidth through each port
- Intelligent Power Delivery & Management - Independent, per-port power regulation – prevents power glitches that cause auto-disconnects of already-connected drives
The Most Capable 10Gbps USB Card
Equipped with NVMe SSDs, the fastest USB 3.2 Gen 2 drives available can transfer data at incredible speeds. Chances are your computer has few ports capable of supporting their full performance. Upgrade your workflow in a major way by installing Sonnet’s Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card in your Mac Pro®, Windows, or Linux computer; or Echo™ III Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system to support up to eight NVMe USB drives at maximum performance(1), no power adapters needed.
High Speed Simultaneous Transfers. 10Gbps from Every Port!
Many multi-port USB cards are simple hubs that split a single USB controller’s bandwidth between all its ports, which limits their performance when two or more devices are connected and operating. When installed in a computer’s PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 slot, Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card supports eight simultaneous 10Gbps transfers. It is ideal for transferring data from multiple drives to the computer (and from drive to drive) — data transfers from a single USB 3.2 NVMe SSD device at up to 1000 MB/s. Compared to using a USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 adapter card, transfers complete in half the time!
Built to Perform. Advanced Bandwidth Management Architecture
With its advanced architecture, the Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card can deliver full 10Gbps bandwidth to each of its ports. This is accomplished by providing each USB controller access to two lanes of PCIe 3.0 via an x8 PCIe 3.0 bridge chip, plus by implementing advanced data traffic management to eliminate bandwidth congestion. By providing full-bandwidth PCIe bridging to four controllers and by eliminating bandwidth congestion, this Sonnet card is the highest-performing USB 3.2 Gen 2 PCIe card ever made.
Sonnet Port Power Advantages
Sonnet designed the Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card with a focus on intelligent power delivery and management for attached drives powered through its ports — unlike ordinary USB adapter cards designed without attention to detail.
- 7.5W of Power Provided Through Each Port Simultaneously - This Allegro card supports eight USB bus-powered SSDs or hard drives.
- No Auxiliary Power Required - Ordinary USB cards need a separate power connection. Sonnet’s Allegro card draws all the power necessary to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in. This enables you to install the Sonnet card in any compatible computer or Thunderbolt expansion system regardless of it having extra power connectors available.
- Independent, Per-Port Power Regulation - The Allegro card protects each port from power glitches on neighboring ports to prevent auto-disconnects of already-connected drives. Ordinary USB cards can deliver poor power regulation, allowing a connected drive to be forced off (auto-disconnected) when an additional drive is connected or disconnected.
- Resettable Fuses - Unlike ordinary USB cards, the Allegro card features a resettable fuse on each port that protects both the card and computer should a cable or peripheral fail. Resetting a tripped fuse is simple — just shut down and then restart your computer.
Virtually Independent. Supports Four Independent Physical Connections to Virtual Machines (VMs)
The Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card’s four independent USB 3.2 controllers control a pair of ports each. If your VM software supports direct physical connections, then each of these four controllers can be independently attached to a separate virtual machine.
Broad Device Support. Easy Card Installation
The Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card offers hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration and works with all USB-IF compliant USB peripherals. This full-height Sonnet card installs easily into a PCIe x16 slot and does not require a driver installation.
Got an Echo III Thunderbolt Expansion System? Add Eight USB-C Ports Using Only One Slot
Does your computer have a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe card slot? The Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card provides great performance, and is ideal for use in a Sonnet Echo III Desktop, Echo III Rackmount, or a DuoModo Echo III Module Thunderbolt expansion system. The combo enables you to connect eight USB devices to any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports, supporting aggregate transfers up to 2800 MB/s.
Sonnet Technologies Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card Specifications
|Mac Pro 7,1 (2019) and 5,1 with available x16 PCIe slot
macOS Ventura compatible
Windows computer with available x16 PCIe slot
Windows 11 and 10
|Linux computer with available x16 PCIe slot
Linux Kernel 5.4.0+
|Supports USB 3 devices when card is installed in a Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system
Full-height PCIe computer card
|PCI Express 3.0 x8 electrical, x16 mechanical
|Industry standard USB 3.2 Gen 1, Gen 2 and 2x2; USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 2; USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
Thunderbolt-only peripherals are NOT supported
|Bus-Powered Peripherals Supported
|HD, SSD, SSD RAID, etc.
1.5A per port advertised using USB Type-C Charging
7.5W per port for operation or charging
Thunderbolt 3 (<1 meter)
|4x ASMedia 3142
|Complies with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface), EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface), and xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) standards
|USB attached SCSI protocol supported under macOS 10.12+, Windows 11 and 10
|Supports hot-pluggable and hot swappable device connection
|Computers do not support booting from any USB 3 PCIe cards
|0ºC to 35ºC (32ºF to 95ºF)
|RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Allegro Pro USB-C 8-Port PCIe Card
- 2-years Limited Manufacturer's Warranty