Free shipping on all local order above $500
Rhino Slider Carbon 42” is the ultimate time-lapse camera slider. The long yet light rails let you capture more movement for capturing incredible time-lapses. Rhino Slider replaces the earlier EVO Slider, added Tripod Quick Mount system.
- Tripod Quick Mount System lets you mount your slider to a tripod without spinning it around
- Triple Tripod Plates increase rigidity by 5x and let you mount to two tripods in seconds
- Interchangeable rails let you swap between any of Rhino’s 4 rail options
- Ultra-rigid carbon fiber rails
- Outfit it with either Rhino Flywheel or Rhino Arc II & Rhino Motor
- All-terrain legs let you level your slider on any terrain
- Integrated carriage brake securely locks your carriage at any point on the slider
- ¼-20 and ⅜-16 Tripod threads on end plates and center plate (end plate threads are not accessible if Rhino Motor is mounted)
Actual travel distance : 36"
Weight : 4 lbs 12 oz
Load Capacity : 10 lbs
Mounting Options :
- All rails come with a center plate which has several 1/4" and 3/8" threads which will mount to any standard tripod. This includes a central Tripod Quick Mount.
- 42" rails also have two additional mounting plates at either end with Tripod Quick Mounts.
- Both end plates have a single 1/4" and 3/8" thread option for mounting to two tripods
- These threads won't be accessible if you have a Rhino System motor mounted
Belt Info : 2098.68MM GT2 6MM
- Rhino Slider Carbon 42”
- Rhino branded box