Free shipping on all local order above $500
Light. Durable. Sleek
- The MOZA Pro features revolutionary surface and design construction that meets the high demands of professional cinematography. The addition of an environmentally-friendly coating offers a sleek finish. Machined from solid magnesium aluminum- the strongest alloy ever used in the aerospace industry for its superior rigidity, the gimbal is unbelievably as light as 3.6 kilograms, yet durable enough to handle your tough shooting projects of everyday use.
Weighs Less. Loads More.
- Made from the same grade of magnesium alloy used in the aerospace industry, the MOZA Pro has a superbly solid yet lightweight frame. Weighing only 3.6kg (7.9lbs), this lightweight gimbal has a max payload of 10.0kg (22.0lbs). It is the optimal choice for a wide range of cameras, from mirrorless devices to professional cinema cameras, such as the Sony a7s, Panasonic GH4, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 1DX, BMPC, Red Dragon, ALEXA Mini, etc.
- The MOZA Pro professional stabilizer is designed for use on movie and television productions, music videos, and more.With a max payload of 10.0kg, it has become the go-to optical photographic device for professional cinematographers and filmmakersalike. It is able to support large, heavy cinema cameras such as the BMCC, BMD USRA Mini, Canon C100/C300, Sony FS5, RED Epic, ARRI Alexa Mini, and more.
Simple and Fast
- To save your shooting time and improve your video production efficiency, the MOZA Pro has implemented a tool-less design and modular construction. No additional tools or complicated skills are necessary. It takes just three minutes to set up the gimbal and adjust the balance. Once the camera configuration is done, you're ready to shoot!
Wireless Control. Turnig Settings
- With an optional wireless thumb controller, camera and gimbal control and parameter adjustment are just at your fingertips. Wirelessly control the camera recording and gimbal movement,and change movement speed and adjust camera focus using the joystick and buttons located on the unit. It comes with an OLED display that clearly shows the battery level, controller menu, recording status, control mode, and speed stage. When the unit is clamped to the handle bar, it can be wirelessly controlled by a single operator. The remote control range for a second operator can reach up to 50 meters.
Longer-lasting battery. Up to 4 hours of Battery
- Life The MOZA Pro is powered with an intelligent battery. The battery cells in the gimbal are the same type used in Tesla motorcars, which ensures their reliability and quality. Thanks to the high-performance motors, the MOZA Pro can last up to four hours. The large capacity 2800mAh battery gives you the power to get through your longest shoots. Its overcharge and over-depletion protection greatly reduces any potential safety hazards, setting you free!
Flexible Operation Modes
- The MOZA Pro's flexible operation mode lets you do your best work in even the most severe shooting environments. Find the most comfortable one for your unique conditions.
- Also known as inverted mode, Upright is best for situations where the captured subject is at or above eye level. Just flip the gimbal upside down to get the best shooting angle.
- Briefcase mode is great for filming movement near the ground or shooting in narrow spaces. Carry the gimbal close to the side of your leg, just like a briefcase.
- As the standard mode, Underslung is widely applied in conventional shooting. The camera captures all the footage you need. All you have to do is hold the MOZA Pro in front of you at chest level.
External Power Source and Expandable Connections
- The bottom of the MOZA Pro houses a compact power distribution unit that supplies power to accessories and offers a variety of expansion options. A regulated 5V-1A USB connector and 12V-0.8A DC port provide external power to accessories such as the video transmitter, follow focus device, etc.
MOZA Assistant App and Software
- The MOZA Pro comes with the custom-designed MOZA Assistantthat configures the gimbal stabilizer via Bluetooth. The Assistant works on multiple operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X. This unique app features parameter tuning, viewing device information, sensor calibration, and gimbal control, and can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play. Firmware upgrading can also be accessible with thesoftware by connecting to computer.
Weight : 7.9lbs/3.6kg (included handle bar and the battery)
Maximum Payload : 22lbs/10kg
Gimbal Dimensions :
- With Extension Arm:570mm(W)*395mm(D)*480mm(H)
- Without Extension Arm:570mm(W)*300mm(D)*480mm(H)
Supported Cameras :
- Sony : Sony F55, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, Sony FS100, Sony FS700
- Canon : Canon EOS 1D, Canon C100, Canon C300, Canon C500, Canon T5i
- RED : RED Raven, RED Epic, RED Dragon, RED Scarlet, RED Weapon
- ARRI : ARRI Alexa Mini, ARRI Alexa M
- Blackmagic : Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic URSA Mini Camera
Tray Dimensions :
- With Extension Arm:265mm*228mm*177mm
- Without Extension Arm:265.8mm*183mm*177mm
Angular Vibration Range : 0.02°
Mechanical Endpoint Range :
- Yaw Axis: ±360° continuously
- Tilt Axis: Up 135° to Down 175°
- Roll Axis: Left 75° to Right 235°
Static Current : 200mA
Dynamic Current : 200mA
Lock Rotor Current : 10000mA
Battery Capacity : 2800mAh
Battery Life : > 4 hrs
Working Voltage : 14. 8V
Working Temperature : 0~50℃
Charger Output Voltage : 16.8V
Bluetooth : BLUETOOTH 4.0
Bluetooth Control Range : 5m
Control Interface : 2.4G
2.4G Remote Control Range : 50m
USB Connection :
- Input : Micro USB
- Output :Mini 10PIN
PPM : Generic PPM Protocol
CAN : Generic CAN Protocol
Power Output Port : Mini USB 5V 1A 5PIN
DC OUT : 3.5mm 14.8V 0.8A
Weight : 100g
Battery Capacity : 600mAh
Battery Voltage : 3.7V
Working Current : 50mA
Locked Current : 10mA
Standby Time : 24h
Wireless Type : 2.4G
Valid Range : 50m
Charging Voltage : 5V
Sufficently Charging Time : 2 hours
Start/Stop Recording Control supported cameras :
- Sony a7S/a7SII/a7R/a7RII
- Panasonic GH4/GH3
Focus Control supported cameras and lens : Canon 6D/60D/7D/70D (Will support more cameras and lens with firmware )
Aperture Control : will be available with firmware