【LiveU】SOLO (HDMI/SDI) Multiple Network Bonding Streaming Device
- Plug-and-play, end-to-end live video streaming solution
- One touch streaming to YouTube, Facebook, other popular CDNs and OVPs
- Multiple network bonding paths (LAN, Wi-Fi and 4G USB modem)
- Ethernet ports for connection to LAN, satellite (BGAN/KA/KU over IP)
- 2 USB for connection to 3G/4G cellular modems
- Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI 1.4 video input
- Supports 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i/50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24
- Ideal for webcasting and live event production
- Optional LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT™), featuring proprietary algorithms
- Optional Solo Cloud Graphics, adding real-time content and visuals into live
CHINAM is currently shipping within Hong Kong and specific countries only. We use local courier service as our delivery company. We do not support shipping items in a single order to multiple shipping addresses. To ship items to an additional address, please place a new order to us. Unless otherwise specified, delivery charge at the rate of HK$300 will be imposed on each delivery. We currently offer free delivery for each order over HK$1,000.
For remote areas or outlying islands delivery service, please contact our sales team via email - email@example.com
We will do our best to ship internationally to countries where we do not have sales representation. Please register with us, we’ll keep you updated and notify you when this is about to happen and become available in your region. Please note, at this time the customer is responsible for the duties and taxes imposed by their country.
For international shipping please contact our sales team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been handed over to the carrier for delivery, you will receive a shipment notification email with an estimated delivery date. Please note that it is not possible to expedite your delivery and receive your package earlier than the scheduled delivery date. Therefore, we are unable to accept requests for expedited delivery. Our carriers are unable to provide an exact time of day for your delivery. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments.
- All estimates are based on business days. We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Sunday except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- All rescheduling of delivery, additional purchases, new sales memos and amendments must be made 3 days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, a double delivery charge will be incurred.
- We may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments, and some of the merchandises may be delivered directly from suppliers. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
Signature On Delivery
- Most of our shipments contain valuable items. If you will not be in attendance to accept delivery of your purchase, consider shipping to someone you trust will be able to sign for your package. For your convenience, you may prefer to have your order delivered to your office address. If you choose this option, please include the name of your business in the address. Please note, if you choose this option, goods may be left with reception or the Mail Room.
- As our carriers require a signature on delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card if you are not at home. Please contact the carrier to reschedule delivery.
- For postal deliveries, no signature is required and order status tracking is not available.
- Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
- We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You may not export any products purchased at CHINAM online store. We sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Notwithstanding order confirmation, CHINAM may cancel any order where it has reasonable grounds to believe the product is not being purchased for end use.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the final right to terminate or alter the above terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Most affordable, High-quality, Plug-and-play
Ever wanted to broadcast live to the Internet with true HD quality, and your smartphone just doesn’t cut it? Think you can’t afford professional streaming? Well, now you can. Built on LiveU’s award-winning bonding technology, Solo is the most affordable, high-quality ‘plug & play’ live streaming solution on the market, offering the best live online viewing experience. Bring live sports, music or any other event to the web, and captivate your audience, private or public, Solo fits all. It is easy-to-use, intuitive and platform-agnostic – compatible with YouTube Live, Facebook, Wowza Streaming Cloud and other popular CDNs and OVPs. The choice is yours.
LRT™ (LiveU Reliable Transport)
The LiveU Solo streaming encoder uses the same bonding technology utilized by major broadcasters – LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT™). This allows you to combine multiple IP connections (cellular, WiFi and Ethernet), ensuring bandwidth consistency across the most challenging cellular networks. This patented technology is optimized for video performance, allowing you to deliver rock-solid video streams from anywhere. That means no buffering, no stuttering, and no failed transmissions.
A complete live streaming solution, our web and mobile friendly management interface helps you to connect to your favorite online destination every time.
Reliable - Go Live with Bonding, Don’t Risk Losing Your Stream Over a Poor Internet Connection
Video reliability is important, we certainly know that! LiveU already supports hundreds of top tier broadcasters around the world with our professional live bonding solutions. We’ve now made bonding available for everyone. Solo combines up to four connections (2 cellular modems, Wi-Fi and LAN) and leverages a unique video transmission method - LRT™. This allows you to deliver rock-solid content in practically every scenario - on the move and in remote or crowded locations.
Versatility - Enrich Your Live Content
Solo can be connected to any professional camera with both SDI and HDMI options, allowing you to live stream video in full HD, going beyond smartphone quality.
Simple - Stream Directly To Leading Social Networks
The LiveU Solo streaming device allows you to stream directly to any leading social platform or webpage. Just connect LiveU Solo to your camera, video switcher or any other video source, log into the web-based Solo portal to select your destination and go live!
LiveU SOLO (HDMI/SDI) Specification
|A/V ENCODING||H.264 AVC High Profile up to 8 Mbps based on resolution and destination, Audio: AAC-LC|
|A/V ENCAPSULATION||LRT, RTMP, SRT|
|VIDEO INTERFACES||3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI 1.4, auto input detection|
|VIDEO RESOLUTIONS||1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC full A/V auto detection|
|SIMULTANEOUS BONDING||In LRT mode bond up to 2x USB Modems, WiFi, and Ethernet. All valid connections provided are used while bonding|
|SUPPORTED TECHNOLOGIES||4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, and external Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n support|
|LOCAL & REMOTE CONTROL||Local control to start and stop the stream; screen displays video preview and bitrate status. Full unit control via the mobile friendly Solo Web Portal for functions including destination configuration|
|RESILIENCY & QUALITY||Optional LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT), featuring proprietary algorithms such as automatic Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR), automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) and other lost packet recovery algorithms; video encoding bit rate is set automatically|
|INTERNAL BATTERY||Lithium Ion providing minimum of 2 hours of streaming|
|LATENCY||1 or 5 seconds selectable: higher latency provides better resiliency|
|DATA INTERFACES||2x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet|
|DIMENSIONS||95mm x 132mm x 43mm / 3.7” x 5.9” x 1.7 “ (W x H x D)|
|WEIGHT||518g (1lb) including Battery|
|TEMPERATURE||Operating: -5C to +45 (23F to 113F)|
- LiveU Solo (SDI/HDMI) Video/Audio Encoder
- Belt Pouch
- AC Adapter with Power Cord
- HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable (5')
- Left-Angle USB 2.0 Type-A Male to Type-A Female (6")
- Right-Angle USB 2.0 Type-A Male to Type-A Female (6")