Free shipping on all local order above $500
The first slider in the world that combines portable size with long camera travel. Use it manually with Steady Module or motorize it with Slide Module for real-time and time-lapse videos + wireless connectivity with edelkrone motorized Heads.
Add Steady Module for perfect manual slide shots
With Steady Module, even beginners can get perfectly smooth shots on the first try. Steady Module eliminates shaky camera movement caused by human error even with heavy camera loads and at ultra low speeds. This technology is unique to edelkrone and it does not require batteries to operate.
Add Slide Module to Motorize your slides
Slide Module is a motorized add-on which can be attached to all SliderPLUS models. With Slide Module, you can easily achieve perfectly stable slides or easily program motion time-lapse videos. You can still move your SliderPLUS manually while Slide Module is attached. It gives you the easiest and most intuitive way to set positions.
Connects wirelessly to HeadONE and HeadPLUS
Having a motorized head on a motorized SliderPLUS (Slide Module required) opens the door to amazing 2-, 3- or 4-axis camera motions which can be easily programmed and repeated. You can record never-before-seen, amazing motion time-lapses and visual effects shots with these combinations. The devices pair instantly in the background while using the same App to control all devices together.
- Add a single HeadONE to add motorized panning to SliderPLUS. Great for stunning parallax shots, interviews, motion controlled videos and time-lapses.
- Add x2 HeadONEs (with Tilt Kit v2) to add motorized panning and tilting to SliderPLUS. For even greater product shots, interviews, motion controlled videos and time-lapses.
- Add HeadPLUS to SliderPLUS and get motorized focusing + 3-axis smart object tracking. HeadPLUS is the industry’s most advanced motorized camera head.
Edelkrone SliderPLUS PRO Compact
Camera travel on tripod : Compact: 1.6 ft (50 cm)
Camera travel on ground : 0.8 ft (25 cm)
Load capacity on tripod : 25 lb (11.3 kg)
Load capacity on ground : 50 lb (22.5 kg)
Weight : 3.41 lb (1.55 kg)
Size (L x W x H) : 17.20 x 4.25 x 2.79 in (437 x 108 x 71 mm)
Mounting options :
- 3/8"-16 mounting port on bottom
- 3/8"-16 mounting screw on top
Working mechanism :
- Non-friction ball bearing
- Tracking system
Additional features :
- Safety lock
- Foldable legs
- Magnetic belt clips
- Tripod mounting wheel
- CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel components
- Steel ball bearings
- Temperature-treated aluminum rods
Suggested tripod specs : Distance between legs should be 31.4 in (80 cm) or more
- Edelkrone SliderPLUS PRO Compact